About PGConf.DE 2022
PostgreSQL Conference Germany is by far the largest PostgreSQL conference in the German speaking area.
Over a decade of PostgreSQL
PGConf.DE is a unique chance for European PostgreSQL users and developers to catch up, learn, build relationships, get to know each other and consolidate a real network of professionals that use and work with PostgreSQL.
The event is moved between major cities in Germany, to make it easy for as many people as possible to come to the conference. We have so far visited these cities:
- 2011 — Oberhausen, Germany
- 2013 — Oberhausen, Germany
- 2015 — Hamburg, Germany
- 2018 — Berlin, Germany
- 2019 — Leipzig, Germany
Great content from to
The conference covers a wide range of topics, as we expect talks ranging from internals discussions led by leading developers to end-user case-studies from small companies as well as large multinational corporations and government organizations, all who run their businesses on PostgreSQL.
The conference will run multiple parallel tracks, covering the different technical levels to make sure there is always something interesting for everybody.
…and let's not forget the all important hallway track full of caffeine infused discussions with interesting peers from the community.
Something for everyone
Given this wide range of talks, the conference is suitable for many different audiences:
- DBAs already using PostgreSQL, or considering doing so
- Developers of any kind of application, from hobbyists to large web and enterprise applications
- Decision-makers interested in evaluating the world's most advanced open source database as an alternative to traditional proprietary products
- PostgreSQL contributors — code, documentation, support — whatever you help the project with
- Open source enthusiasts in general
Open Source Advocacy
There will be a space for PostgreSQL related open source projects to distribute stickers and flyers or similar types of material. Only items without any form of sponsored logos or commercial content will be allowed. Bring your stuff and contact the staff at the event to learn more.
Code of Conduct
PostgreSQL Conference Germany has an amazing atmosphere but should any situation or question arise, please see our Code of Conduct.